Electrical power/energy transfer systems for electrically propelled road vehicles and industrial trucks
TC 69 Scope
To prepare publications on electrical power/energy transfer systems for electrically propelled road vehicles and industrial trucks (hereafter EV) drawing current from a rechargeable energy storage system (RESS). Possibilities to transfer power/energy include conductive power/energy transfer, wireless power/energy transfer and battery swap.
The different publications can cover, but are not limited to:
- general requirements (e.g. safety, EMC, construction, testing);
- functional requirements (e.g. charging modes);
- communication between the EV and the EV supply equipment;
- electrical power/energy transfer between EV and supply network (G2V and V2G);
- management of the corresponding infrastructures in view of offering the associated value added services.
Trains, trams and trolleybuses are out of scope of TC69.
Strategic Business Plan
|TC 69 Officers|