Product properties and classes and their identification
SC 3D Scope
Standardization in the field of definition, maintenance and sharing of common data dictionaries, i.e., international electrotechnical ontologies, in a computer sensible form that can be used in electrotechnical domains and related fields or activities. The scope entails preparation of standards in the following categories:
- consistent methodology with relevant data models and interfaces to promote applications such as IEC Common Data Dictionary (IEC CDD) in a wide area of industries;
- structural design of product data dictionaries and ontologies including setup and management, following the principles established by IEC 61360.
This includes the following special tasks:
- maintenance and quality control of the IEC Common Data Dictionary (IEC CDD);
- design of classes and properties;
- provision of supplementary content in IEC CDD supporting product data dictionaries.
|SC 3D Officers|