Interference relating to household appliances tools, lighting equipment and similar apparatus
Standardization in the field of limits and particular methods of measurement for control of radio frequency disturbances from (and immunity* of) electric motor operated and thermal appliances for household and similar purposes, electrical tools, lighting equipment, low power semiconductor control devices and similar apparatus.
The scope of activities in CISPR SC F comprises, but is not limited to the following typical types of products:
- Kitchen Appliances
- cooking appliances
- coffee makers
- Other Domestic Appliances
- washing machines and dryers
- cloths irons
- vacuum cleaners
- air conditioning systems
- Electric and Electronic Toys
- motorised toys
- electrically powered educational toys
- electronic games and gaming consoles
- Electrically operated power tools
- drills, impact drills
- thread cutting machines
- Lighting and similar equipment
- luminaires using e.g. fluorescent lamps or LEDs
- street lighting
- neon signs
- independent ballasts, transformer & convertor etc.
* The responsible standardization committee is IEC TC 34 for lighting equipment.