International Standards and Conformity Assessment for all electrical, electronic and related technologies
Wires and symmetric cables
SC 46C Scope
To establish and maintain standards for wires and symmetric cable pairs and quads for analogue and digital transmission systems and equipment for communication and signalling.
These standards may include the following:
- general cable construction,
- electrical characteristics,
- transmission characteristics,
- mechanical characteristics,
- environmental characteristics,
- related test methods and requirements,
- quality assessment procedures.
|SC 46C Officers|