SC 8C Scope
Standardization in the field of network management in interconnected electric power systems with different time horizons including design, planning, market integration, operation and control.
SC 8C develops normative deliverables/guidelines/technical reports such as:
- Terms and definitions in area of network management,
- Guidelines for network design, planning, operation, control, and market integration
- Contingency criteria, classification, countermeasures, and controller response, as a basis of technical requirements for reliability, adequacy, security, stability and resilience analysis,
- Functional and technical requirements for network operation management systems, stability control systems, etc.
- Technical profiling of reserve products from DSRs for effective market integration.
- Technical requirements of wide-area operation, such as balancing reserve sharing, emergency power wheeling.
|SC 8C Officers|