International Standards and Conformity Assessment for all electrical, electronic and related technologies
SC 8C Scope
Standardization in the field of network management in interconnected electric power systems with different time horizons including design, planning, market integration, operation and control.
SC 8C develops normative deliverables/guidelines/technical reports such as:
- Terms and definitions in area of network management,
- Guidelines for network design, planning, operation, control, and market integration
- Contingency criteria, classification, countermeasures, and controller response, as a basis of technical requirements for reliability, adequacy, security, stability and resilience analysis,
- Functional and technical requirements for network operation management systems, stability control systems, etc.
- Technical profiling of reserve products from DSRs for effective market integration.
- Technical requirements of wide-area operation, such as balancing reserve sharing, emergency power wheeling.
|SC 8C Officers|