ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 41
Internet of things and related technologies
Mrs Martha Levin
|Ms Christine Abruzzi||US|
|Mr S. Vijay Anand||IN|
|Mr Norbert Bensalem||FR|
|Ms Erin Nicole Bournival||US|
|Mr Howard Choe||US|
|Ms Amit Elazari Bar On||IL|
|Mr Charles Evanhoe||US|
|Mr Östen Karl Frånberg||SE|
|Mrs Catherine Rosemary Grant||GB|
|Mr Yongjin Kim||KR|
|Mr Andrew Kostruba||CA|
|Mr Shyam Wagle||LU|
|Mrs Mingjuan Wu||CN|
Title & Task
Sectorial Liaison Group (SLG 2) on Utilities IoT
• Coordinate liaisons activities between all SDO’s, internal and external, in the Utilities IoT sector and SC41
• Proactively solicit requirements and uses cases, when applicable, from the SDO’s under its responsibility.
• Promote the use of SC41 foundational and core standards by these SDO’s.
• If required, assist in the socializing of NWIPs that appears to be relevant to the scope of one or more SDO’s within their sector.
• If required, facilitate the set-up of joint projects between these SDO’s and SC41.
• Present a consolidated report of activities at each SC41 Plenary