Electrical installations of ships and of mobile and fixed offshore units
Mr Peter Kennerley
|Mr Lars Barstad||NO|
|Mr AJ Blokland||NL|
|Mr Riccardo Bucci||IT|
|Mr Geir Tore Bull-Njaa||NO|
|Mr Yannick Goutille||FR|
|Mr Rocco Lofaro||US|
|Mr Steinar Midttveit||NO|
|Mr Oliver Mohr||DE|
|Mr Anthony Plews||GB|
|Mrs Ayagoz Rakhmetulina||KZ|
|Mr Arild Røed||NO|
|Mr Gustav Heinrich Vaupel||DE|
Title & Task
CAG - Chairman's advisory group
To assure timely and efficient completion of TC 18 programme of work by preparatory work leading to proposals and recommendations to facilitate discussions and decision making by P-members.
Terms of reference:
- To advise on co-ordination with other TC's.
- To advise on co-operation with other international organizations.
- To regularly assess the market needs.
- To identify possible conflicts, overlaps and omissions within TC 18's deliverables and recommend corrective actions.
- To make proposals for the co-ordination of the maintenance programme of TC 18's portfolio of publications.
- To perform specific tasks of an advisory nature allocated to this group by the plenary committee meeting.