International Standards and Conformity Assessment for all electrical, electronic and related technologies
ISO/IEC JTC 1
Title & Task
- Provide a description of key concepts related to Brain-computer Interface, and describe relevant terminology;
- Study and document the technological, market and related societal requirements for the future ICT standardization on Brain-computer Interface;
- Study and document current technologies that are being deployed in Brain-computer Interface;
- Promote the awareness of JTC 1 activities on Brain-computer Interface outside JTC 1;
- Assess the current state of standardization activities relevant to Brain-computer Interface within JTC 1, in other relevant ISO and IEC Committees, in other SDOs and in consortia.
- Identify and propose how JTC 1 should address the ICT standardization needs of Brain-computer Interface;
- Engage with standards setting organizations that are involved in Brain-computer Interface standardization as approved by this Advisory Group on Brain-computer Interface.