Marine energy - Wave, tidal and other water current converters
Mr Martin Giles Brown
|Mr Gouri Shankar Bhuyan||CA|
|Mr Thierry BOUCHET||FR|
|Mrs Catherine CLAUZADE||FR|
|Mr Pat Grandelli||US|
|Mr John Griffiths||GB|
|Mr Yasuyuki Ikegami||JP|
|Mrs Aude LEBLANC||FR|
|Mr Dashu Li||CN|
|Mr weimin liu||CN|
|Ms Laurie Meyer||US|
|Mr Jongbeom Seo||KR|
Title & Task
To monitor and respond to feedback on the TS, according to the above scope, for completion in 2021 and transition to a Maintenance Team.
The following are areas that were identified as high priority during the drafting of the TS. Developments in these areas should be tracked with particular attention by the ahG:
• Feedback from feasibility studies.
• Feedback from any preliminary and detailed design studies.
• Feedback from any at sea deployed test or protype devices.
• Collect and review feedback on the application of TS 62600-20 Ed. 1 since publication.
• Coordinate with MT 62600-1 on terminology