International Standards and Conformity Assessment for all electrical, electronic and related technologies
High-voltage switchgear and controlgear
Title & Task
- To demonstrate the need of catalogue digital data to harmonize the properties associated to HV switchgear. It aims at completing the IEC common data dictionary as well as ensuring the consistency with IEV and with related data models such as CIM (common information model, IEC 61970, IEC 61968), IEC 61850, IEC 62683 (Catalogue data for LV switchgear), BIM (Building information model used architect and specifiers of infrastructure in ISO), and others;
- Start identifying the needed properties in accordance with item 1) especially as seen from users, contractors, and manufacturers perspectives.
- To help the different stakeholders to understand concretely the impact of the standardization work, build a mock-up of catalogue data compatible with the IEC common data dictionary (CDD).
- Identify and set-up the needed liaisons with bodies contributing to the management of such set of data.
- Prepare a report for the next plenary meeting.