System aspects of electrical energy supply
|Mr Yongning Chi||CN|
|Mr Bernhard Ernst||DE|
|Mr Ajay Garg||CA|
|Mr Sebastian Kosslers||DE|
|Mr Raffael La Fauci||CH|
|Mr Juncheng Liu||CN|
|Mr Wenpeng LUAN||CN|
|Ms Wenyuan MA||CN|
|Mr Hervé ROCHEREAU||FR|
|Mr Richard Schomberg||FR|
|Mr Thomas Schuster||AT|
|Mr David Sweeting||AU|
|Mr Noboru Takao||JP|
|Mr Liangzhong Yao||CN|
|Ms Ping Zhang||CN|
Title & Task
Chairman's Advisory Group (CAG)
- To advise on co-ordination with other TCs due to the system function of TC 8.
- To advise on cooperation with other international organizations.
- To regularly assess the needs ensuring that TC 8 deliverables correspond to these identified needs.
- To identify possible conflicts, overlaps and gaps with other TCs work and recommending corrective actions.
- To make proposals for the maintenance programme of TC 8's existing portfolio of publications.
- To perform specific tasks of an advisory nature allocated to this group by the plenary committee meeting.