ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 41
Internet of things and related technologies
Mr Detlef Tenhagen
|Ms Christine Abruzzi||US|
|Mr Johann Amsenga||LU|
|Ms Erin Nicole Bournival||US|
|Mr Howard Choe||US|
|Mr François Coallier||CA|
|Ms Amit Elazari Bar On||IL|
|Mr Charles Evanhoe||US|
|Mr Sherif Fares||US|
|Mr Arad Gluska||IL|
|Mrs Catherine Rosemary Grant||GB|
|Mr Steven Harrison||US|
|Mr Anish Shankar Karmarkar||US|
|Ms Astrid Baekby Knudsen||DK|
|Mr Andrew Kostruba||CA|
|Mr Shivakumar Mahadevappa||US|
|Mrs Olga Meyer||DE|
|Mr Gregor Roschkowski||DE|
|Mr Shyam Wagle||LU|
Title & Task
Sectorial Liaison Group (SLG 1) on Industrial IoT (IIoT)
• Coordinate liaisons activities between all SDO’s, internal and external, in the IIoT sector and SC41
• Proactively solicit requirements and uses cases, when applicable, from the SDO’s under its responsibility.
• Promote the use of SC41 foundational and core standards by these SDO’s.
• If required, assist in the socializing of NWIPs that appears to be relevant to the scope of one or more SDO’s within their sector.
• If required, facilitate the set-up of joint projects between these SDO’s and SC41.
• Present a consolidated report of activities at each SC41 Plenary.