Communication Technologies and Architectures
Mr Nand Kishor Narang
|Mr Flavio Cucchietti||IT|
|Mrs Catherine Rosemary Grant||GB|
|Mr Victor Kueh||GB|
|Mr Hideo NISHIMURA||JP|
|Mr Di Wang||CN|
|Mr Min Wei||CN|
|Ms Hong YANG||CN|
Title & Task
- Facilitate the convergence of communication technologies and architectures within the IEC by supporting TC/SC/SyCs to develop their own communication standards or use specifications coming from other organizations.
- Undertake study of communication requirements and use cases of WG3 to understand the heterogeneity and develop strategy for possible convergence.
- Identify and assess potential new forthcoming communication technologies and Standards that may become relevant to IEC activities (e.g. quantum communications).
- Establish a discussion platform on overarching communication technology and architecture issues, requirements and gaps of TC/SC/SyCs.
- Evaluate the impacts of evolving business and development models on IEC deliverables that include communication technologies and architectures.
- Evaluate particular spectrum requirements within TC/SC/SyCs and develop a process to disseminate these requirements within the IEC in coordination with National Committees, to address the spectrum requirements to the relevant organizations.
- Develop and maintain a Communications Standards inventory.
- Provide guidelines on how Digital Transformation could be implemented within different application domains.
- Provide guidelines on how Open Source could be implemented within different application domains.