Active Assisted Living
Title & Task
The Advisory Group “Strategy” develops the vision and long term strategy of the SyC AAL by taking into account the emerging market trends and user needs. This group advises and recommends actions on long-term strategic plans and is an incubator for new projects. This group should ensure a close connection of industry and the SyC AAL to strengthen the market relevance of AAL standardisation.
- Create a vision of AAL that takes account of the evolution of the market
- Develop and maintain the SBP
- Develop and maintain a long term SyC roadmap
- Identify and oversee current and emerging commercial and market needs
- Analyse user requirements and needs
- Incubate new projects
- Organize the reach-out of the SyC AAL such as participation in workshops, conferences, etc
The CAG Strategy is chaired by the SyC-AAL Chairman. The group membership is expected to include the Officers of the IEC and ISO TCs in liaison with AAL, as well as representatives from external stakeholders.