International Standards and Conformity Assessment for all electrical, electronic and related technologies
Governments/ International Organizations
How the IEC can help
- Global trade Facilitation of global trade in the global market
- Economic benefits Standards contribute to economic growth
- Regulation and infrastructure Standards as basis for legislation.
- Facing new challenges Mitigate climate change and reduce environmental impact.
- Protecting populations Standards are essential in providing safety.
- What the IEC does IEC works for industry, governments and end-users.
- How the IEC works More than 13 000 experts work in standards development.
and Certification A passport to the world
Partnership and agreements
with international bodies.