IEC International Standards have a huge impact on many companies, industries and nations. And many partners worldwide are working together with the IEC to ensure technology transfer, easier access to markets and to find solutions to technical challenges.
The IEC has begun interviewing global leaders from industry and governments on the benefits of electrotechnical standardization.
The result is IEC Global Visions: a series of mini- documentaries that illustrate how international organizations cope with some of today's global challenges and how the IEC helps them to do so.
Enable interoperability –
Secure investment NERSA
Dr Ja-Kyun Koo
Strengthen IP –
Increase revenue LSIS
Shared knowledge -
Increasing trust Goldwind
George W. Arnold
Global strategy -
Superior outcomes NIST
- Thomas S. Gross From products to solutions - Ensuring compatibility Eaton
- Sandy Butterfield Increase bankability - build markets and industries Boulder Wind Power
- Dr Zida Yu Building trust - Opening global markets Haier Group
- Dr Tamotsu Nomakuchi Accelerating innovation - Assessing competition AIST/JISC
- Dr Kazuo Kyuma Globally engineered quality - Locally relevant Mitsubishi Electric
- Wolfhart Hauser Adding agility - Reducing complexity Intertek Group
- Dr Naoya Takahashi Globally concerted efforts - Developing enterprise Hitachi Systems, Ltd.
- Franz Fehrenbach Sustainable business - And cost optimization Robert Bosch GmbH
- Keith Nosbusch Increased efficiency: Global relevance Rockwell Automation
- Matthias Kurth Common platforms: the basis for individual innovation Federal Network Agency
- Keith E. Williams Green Safety: Facilitating Global Trade Underwriters Laboratories
- Jean-Pascal Tricoire The Energy Efficiency Challenge Schneider Electric