Standardization Management Board
Title / Task
Electrotechnology for Mobility
To provide recommendations for an IEC strategy encompassing the complete domain of automotive electrotechnics and electromobility.
The SG, as a priority will investigate interaction between plug-in electric vehicle and electricity supply infrastructure in order to:
- analyse market and industry developments,
- identify gaps and overlaps in the standards,
- make sure that appropriate standards are timely delivered,
- define a means for collaboration between IEC and other Standardization organizations (notably ISO and regional standardization bodies),
- monitor the practical application of collaborations already in place, in particular the ISO/IEC Agreement.