Audio, video and multimedia systems and equipment
|24||2||>=1 (if <=0)
>=2 (if >=1)
Project : IEC 62842:2015 ED1
File allocation system with minimized reallocation for multimedia home server (TA8)
|Reference||Circulation date||Closing date||Downloads|
|Compilation of Comments|
|Korea, Republic of||P||2012-09-27||Y||Y||N||N||-|
|Philippines, Rep. of the||O|
|United States of America||P||2012-09-14||Y||N||N||N||Y|
The final result of voting will be indicated in the Report of Voting (RVN), as P-members have the possibility to nominate an expert one month after the closing date -- complete information in AC/172/2000
- Approving: Does the National Committee approve the addition of the new proposal to the program of work of the committee [Yes/No] ?
- Only votes received from P-members before the closing date are counted in determining the decision.
- P-members not voting: Australia; Norway(2)
- CD/CDV: Does the National Committee agree with direct submission of the draft accompanying the proposal as a Committee Draft/Committee Draft for Voting [Y if Yes] ?
- Participation : Is the National Committee prepared to participate in the development of the project [Yes/No] ? (Only those voting in favour of the proposal itself have their willingness to participate considered as part of the final decision.)
- Acceptance criteria for TS/IS:
- approval of the work item by a simple majority of the P-members voting
- at least 4 P-members in the case of a committee with 16 or fewer P-members, or at least 5 P-members in the case of committees with 17 or more P-members, have nominated or confirmed the name of an expert and approved the new work item proposal
- for TC 100, in case of more than two thirds of the P-members voting is in favour the acceptance criterion related to the minimum number of nominated technical experts is replaced by: In addition to the Project Leader, there should be nominated at least one expert from a different P-member country.
*Comments rejected because they were not submitted in the IEC Comment form.
**Vote rejected due to lack of justification statement.