Information structures and elements, identification and marking principles, documentation and graphical symbols
Mr Sven-Anders Lejdeby
|Mr Hiroaki Ikeda||JP|
|Mr MICHIHIRO NAKAHARA||JP|
|Mr John Charles Perry||GB|
|Mr Arto Sirviö||FI|
|Mr Mikio Takaoka||JP|
|Mr Yoshikazu Yamamoto||JP|
Title & Task
Representation of states of objects by graphical symbols
To draft general rules for the application of the dynamic representation of graphical symbols.
- for diagrams in IEC 60617 in co-operation with TC 3/MT 60617 and
-for use on equipment in IEC 60417 in co-operation with SC/MT 60417
The general rules are to be applied to already existing graphical symbols as well as to new graphical symbols foreseen for a dynamic representation.
-The rules include but are not limited to: change of the shape of a graphical symbol;
- change of the colour of a graphical symbol;
- change of the appearance of a graphical symbol;
- associated sound to a graphical symbol;
- add-in or change of alphanumerical characters letters related to a graphical symbol and
- change of the size of a graphical symbol.
Taking into account such implications as:
- in the visual display of SCADA and industrial process control systems;
- in the visual display computer-aised systems, eg debugging of circuit diagrams, ladder diagrams for PLC equipment etc. and
- on display equipment for its operation and/or monitoring.
Excluded: Development of new graphical symbols for dynamic representation..