IEC Programme for developing countries
The IEC Affiliate Secretariat
The IEC Affiliate Secretariat is your contact at IEC Central Office and will help you become familiar with the IEC environment and work. The Affiliate Secretariat will respond to your enquiries about the programme and provide feedback on Affiliates' activities, such as workshops and conferences, IEC General Meetings and so forth. The Affiliate Secretariat also circulates the Affiliate Newsletter.
The Affiliate Secretariat is the link between all Affiliates and the Affiliate Leader.
Contact the Affiliate Secretariat
To order 200 IEC International Standards for national adoption:
Send an email to Affiliate Secretariat with your selection or do not hesitate to contact us for advice if necessary.
To adopt IEC International Standards:
Contact the Affiliate Secretariat for adoption procedure and declaration form.
To participate in IEC technical work:
- Selection of 10 Technical Committees and/or Subcommittees: please ask for the list of TCs/SCs and selection form
- Nomination of experts: please ask for the nomination form
- Allocation of usernames and passwords: please contact Affiliate Secretariat
To attend the IEC annual General Meeting:
- Registration: please contact Affiliate Secretariat
- Workshop for Industrializing Countries during the General Meeting: please contact Affiliate Secretariat
And for any other issue you need guidance and advice on, please always go through the Affiliate Secretariat.